[VisCom] Logos, Round II

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 1 22:37:24 EST 2006

I was playing with the two-colour image, which I like better anyway...  Do we need/want the full colour version?  I think we could get away with the two colour, and the inverse.

I agree with the rest of your points, but I still don't like the second colour (unfortunately, the desaturated version is perfect) :)  Regardless, I'd rather have that than full-value RGB green (which I think is out-of-gamut for CMYK?)

Jason