[VisCom] Closure on Logos / Round II

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Nov 3 21:46:58 EST 2006

Having only rec'd respones from Jason, it looks like the only question
is whether we want/need multicolor versions -- not hearing any other
recommendations on Monday morning (unless someone chimes in with
concrete alternatives over the weekend):

* John's revised version of the base logo is okay, with 4 small tweaks
as follows:

* Will ask about rendering of spokes, etc, at small scales.

* For the "black background / full color" one, we should use white text.

* The OSGeo text should be center-right of the compass.  If tagline
used, tagline is below OSGeo text.

* Sans font is good.

-mpg