[VisCom] Re: OSGeo logo on business cards and other printed materials

venka.osgeo venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:45:04 EST 2006

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> This sounds all good to me.  By the way, the first batch of logo files
> just arrived today, so VisCom is deciding how/when/where to get them
> into use.  This should help soon...

Great news about the new logos. If there is no objection for
other in VisCom and BoD, I will convey the guidelines to
Japan Local Chapter members tomorrow. Perhaps we could also
update http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Logo_Use so that other
local chapters would also get the info.

Another request, could someone add the Local Chapter Menu item
to http://community.osgeo.org/

I think it is important for visitors to the Drupal site to know
about official OSGeo local chapters

Regards

Venka