FW: OSGeo at Location Intelligence conference

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Oct 4 19:13:47 EDT 2006

This sounds like a good show to be at (and word is that DaveM is already
submitting something businessy to this conference) -- BUT, let us keep
in mind that there are a lot of good shows we could be at.

I suppose this will force the question of exactly which shows to target
next year, and for how much.

*sigh*

Anybody willing to put an initial stake in the ground?

-mpg