[VisCom] GeoSpatial Solutions

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 6 13:51:01 EDT 2006

I fully support this idea.  Are you thinking that you could do the regular/monthly writing too?  I had started to do this once, but ran out of free time.

Do you want to do it on behalf of OSGeo in particular?  I suspect other magazines would also be interested in regular content or a special series.  Great idea.  Is the series you mention going to happen?

Tyler