[Incubator] Branding/Sales information required in Graduation Template

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Oct 23 17:35:00 EDT 2006

On Mon, October 23, 2006 00:57, Paul Spencer wrote:
> We will also have to retro-actively ask MapBender for this information.
>
> Paul

Paul,
we spell Mapbender with a small b because we are so humble. :-) You as our
mentor should know. Tststs.

There is more to this, we have not really specified what happens to a
project once it is graduated, curently all processes simply stop, this
cannot be in our interest. We have addressed th bug tracker issue but
there is no control or agenda which would bring this up excpet the project
does it out of its own interest.

Regarding the Branding/Sales part of graduation I must confess that I
don't get it. Which is a slight problem because as VisCom member I could
probably provide for what you are asking. Its not that I want to play ping
pong with this issue but what exactly is it that you need from VisCom?

Regards, Arnulf

> On 22-Oct-06, at 4:29 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>
>> Jody made some very good points about the need for projects to
>> provide information for Branding/Sales as part of graduation.
>>
>> This requirement is not in the graduation template which means that
>> Mapbuilder has not addressed it. (We do have some information, but
>> probably not enough).
>>
>> It would be great if the Viscom could provide input into the
>> Graduation Template. I see this as being on the critcal path for
>> getting Mapbuilder to graduate.
>>

>> --
>> Cameron Shorter
>> http://cameron.shorter.net

> |Paul Spencer                          pspencer at dmsolutions.ca    |
> |Chief Technology Officer                                         |
> |DM Solutions Group Inc                http://www.dmsolutions.ca/ |

Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de