[Incubator] Branding/Sales information required in Graduation Template

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 24 01:31:10 EDT 2006

On 23-Oct-06, at 2:35 PM, Arnulf Christl wrote:
> There is more to this, we have not really specified what happens to a
> project once it is graduated, curently all processes simply stop, this
> cannot be in our interest. We have addressed th bug tracker issue but
> there is no control or agenda which would bring this up excpet the
> project
> does it out of its own interest.

This may be minor, but would it be good if all projects could produce
monthly status reports outlining key developments, improvements,
roadblocks - perhaps number of squashed bugs or something like that.
This could serve as a metric for monitoring project activity - but
can also serve as a source for a consolidate 'news' or community
update.  This would help encourage projects to continue to be active
and a good way to keep the board informed of growing issues.