FW: [VisCom] OSGeo Promotions/Workshop in Vietnam

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Oct 26 14:22:50 EDT 2006

It's $1000 to print brochures, make cds and put up a banner?

Are we 'sponsoring' this event?  Or are we just providing material to
run a booth and get people t-shirts?

Sorry I didn't make the meeting, I guess I missed the reminder (and
probably had another call at the same time anyways), are the minutes up?

Chris