[Web Comm] Project "logo buttons" requested from incubation process

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Oct 31 12:34:57 EST 2006

Jason Birch wrote:
> There was some work (and a PayPal account set up) for donations, but it
> never went beyond the test stage.  Probably because I forgot about it.
> This should be resurrected.

Wiki wonders:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Logo_Use

This page should be updated to reflect the adopted membership rules. Volunteers?

I would like to see a different "logo button tag line" for incubated and graduated projects. It is a symbolic and thus meaningful thing to edit the logo and see it appear on the web site once your project is graduated. In my opinion it is part of what OSGeo gives to projects.

Best regards,
Arnulf.