FW: OSGeo proposal?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Sep 8 17:59:37 EDT 2006

For your consideration and discussion, attached is a proposal for the
"logo and branding" work I've been on about lately.  It came in at $7K,
spread over four different phases; I think it is reasonable, but in any
case Lisa is scouting for a couple competing proposals so we'll get a
good idea of things.

Does VisCom as a group feel this effort is worth pursuing?

If so, I'm thinking that when the Board has their face-to-face it might
be nice to get them to give their approval (or disapproval) for the
expenditure.  We need not commit to a vendor at this point, but we could
request they approve VisCom to spend $X on the project which would free
us to move as we saw fit.

/me sits back and prepares to watch the fur fly

-mpg