Location Intelligence

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 20 16:46:43 EDT 2006

VisCom Folks,

I spoke to our good friend Adena Schutzberg at Directions Magazine, and
her co-worker Joe Francica who is responsible for the Location Intelligence
show in SF today.  They are interested in having some OSGeo / Open Source
representation at the show in April.

   http://www.locationintelligence.net/conference/

My understanding is that the show is quite business/IT oriented so our
presence and message there should be addressing that need.

The show also includes workshops on the first day, and I think it would
be desirable to see if we can get someone in there to do one if there is
someone willing to do a workshop that would be of interest.

I warned Adena and Joe that Michael would be off in China this week, but
hopefully you can all get back to her within a week or two to discuss some
options for participation.

Best regards,