[Viscom-dev] motion: add Torsten as new viscom member

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Apr 26 07:56:54 EDT 2007

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Sorry, I'm typing on mobile, but want to make sure Arnulf's motion
> doesn't get lost.  See end of below email.  (hope it comes across
> through this email program)
>
> I second his motion to add Torsten to VisCom, I believe his
> contributions will be valuable.

Hi,
so far I counted three +1 and no -1. Is that enough to add Torsten to VisCom or do we need to extend the vote period or do we need to prod some VisCom members to get to vote or should we bury VisCom right away and start over to vote him into WebCom? We really need to get going with Intergeo planning and I would really appreciate doing this out in the open with an official representative of OSGeo (that is not me :-).

Best regards,
Arnulf.