[Viscom-dev] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G.org domain

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:43:32 EDT 2007

The title "OSGeo Conference" would be more understandable to the higher-ups
with whom many of us need to contend to get funds to attend. Certainly this
also raises the brand awareness of "OSGeo".  In short, when I tell my boss
that we got a paper published in "OSGeo Journal" and that we are working on
OSGeo related projects, then he's more likely to allow to go to "OSGeo
Conference"... Just a thought to add to the discussion. - Dan