[Marketing] MOTION: Pursue marketing development proposal

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 5 18:15:53 EST 2007

A couple months ago Jeroen brought forward a proposal to hire some
help to do a communication/marketing report and some design/branding
assistance.  Since then, Arnulf has also met and discussed the idea
with the company Jeroen was recommending.  More details are here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing_Proposal_2007#Summary  Some
funding is immediately available (up to $5k) for the remainder of the
year to support this effort.

As a follow-up to today's meeting, I make the motion:
* To give Arnulf and Jeroen the task of co-ordinating the project
with the contractor and acting on our behalf.  They would have a
$5,000 budget for this year and another $5,000 for next year for this
project and would report back to the committee at each meeting and
discuss/dialogue with the committee for input as required

Please respond with a +1 and your name, if you agree:
+1 Tyler