[Marketing] Markeint Target and OSGeo Web Site Foucs

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Dec 7 10:19:26 EST 2007

Hi All,

lets continue to develop the content of:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing_Targets

and:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WebCom_OSGeo_Site_Focus

Edit mercilessly! I mean it, we are not going to get anywhere if we are too considerate with each other. If you think it says crap there remove it. Spill there whatever goes through your head. If you are unsure and more the timid type (like FrankW) put it on the corresponding discuss page. If you really want to stay up to date put the page on your watch list or even consider to let yourself be notified of changes via email, you can do that through your Mediawiki settings.

Best regards,
Arnulf.