[Viscom-dev] Journalists at FOSS4G 2007

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Feb 2 18:05:31 EST 2007

This is an interesting idea (although somewhat ethically disturbing -
but that's how the trade press works, as opposed to, say, the
NYTimes...)

I'm not adverse to the idea at first thought, but I'd like to ask
LizardTech's PR person about this -- she's got a lot of good press
contacts and always has insightful things to say.

-mpg