[Viscom-dev] OSCON 2007 - Call for OSGeo speakers...

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Mon Feb 5 11:50:34 EST 2007

I will be organizing the OSGeo presence at OSCON this year (and guess what,
I am already behind schedule!).  I was planning on submitting a proposal for
a 90 minute session (hopefully for 3-4 speakers) on behalf of OSGeo as well
as hosting a BOF again this year.  We had great interaction with the
community last year and the audience was very receptive to our cause.  I
would love to get an idea of who plans to attend and who would be willing to
talk.  I plan on presenting and would love to get 2-3 more people, hopefully
willing to give talks on specific projects or integration efforts.

Please let me know ASAP as I will put in the proposal later today and any
other names and email addresses I can mark down as speakers would be great.
We are tentatively lined up to have a booth again this year (very similar to
last year's event) so I will be looking to get people signed on for "booth
duty" as well.  More to come after we get confirmation of a speaking slot at
the end of the month.

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at ecotrust.org
 e c o t r u s t