[Viscom-dev] VisCom meeting #17 tomorrow!

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Feb 14 08:22:05 EST 2007

Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> Hmm -- wiki is in fact working, just *very* slowly for me...
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Seventeenth_VisCom_Meeting
>
> -mpg

Hi,
I probably wont be able to attend due to a dental pain session.

I suggest to go through our half baked Event Management and Event Ownership processes:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Event_Management

FrankW was asking whether the proposed process of proposing an event could put off people actually proposing things to us. I tried to address this by rewording it a bit:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Event_Management#Proposing_Participation_at_an_Event

And I would like to start a Drupal CMS presence. I have posted some thoughts but there was little feedback. Added it here again (I would put it on the agenda, but as I am not there that does not make too much sense).

Tyler has started a page for us here:
http://www.osgeo.org/visibility

In my opinion VisCom will initially need the following "roots" (simple aliases):
http://www.osgeo.org/presentations
http://www.osgeo.org/documents
http://www.osgeo.org/press
http://www.osgeo.org/brochures