[Viscom-dev] Budget Summary

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 21 14:27:21 EST 2007

On 21-Feb-07, at 11:18 AM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:

> +1 on all counts.
>
> What is the exact process for taking something to the Board these
> days?
> Is it sufficient to send them a link to the page, should I call in to
> the meeting, or..?

Okay, thanks.  Yes, you can just send a link and then make sure it
gets on the agenda by pestering Frank or adding to wiki yourself.
Then also make yourself available to attend the meeting to talk about
the item with the group.  In some cases it might be a straightforward
item that doesn't need you there, but otherwise it makes sense .. at
least to me.