[Viscom-dev] Reminder: meeting tomorrow!

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Jan 16 18:57:05 EST 2007

VisCom will have a meeting via phone and IRC tomorrow, details here:
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Sixteenth_VisCom_Meeting

<disclaimer>I have every intention of calling in at 8am, but I'm giving
fair warning the weather [and the responses thereunto] are truly weird
down here this season, and as I've got to be at the airport later in the
morning for a flight I may have to change plans in medias res.  Sheesh.
You'd think I lived, like, deep up in northern Canadia or something...
</disclaimer>

-mpg