[Viscom-dev] RE: [Webcom] logos were not available

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Jan 19 11:14:17 EST 2007

We should get that logo page linked up.

http://www.osgeo.org/content/logo/logos.html

If it hasn't been published yet, we can change the URL right?

http://www.osgeo.org/content/logo/ would be good...

VisCom, are you happy with the content here?  Do we know when the next
version of the usage guidelines will be available?

I need to remove some of the JPEGs with white backgrounds.

Jason