[Viscom-dev] FW: [Mass-Market-GEO] Where 2.0 brainstorming

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 26 12:44:50 EST 2007

Great - I'd really like to see if between Chris and Bob we could have
a session that shows some interoperability between GeoServer and
MapGuide.  Any great ideas come to mind?  Of course, I'm sure with
the few hours you have each of you could fill it up individually -
but I think showing interoperability will go a long ways.

Tyler