[Viscom-dev] Re: isde5 and OSGEO

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jan 31 00:27:54 EST 2007

Brian Hamlin wrote:
> Hi Frank-
>
>   through my association with Planetwork, I am doing some preliminary
> groundwork on this upcoming GIS / Geographic Visualization Conference
> coming June 2007.   <http://www.isde5.org/>
>
>   I am looking for the right person at OSGEO to talk to about possible
> representation there or other participation.
>
>   I will be in Portland this Thurs eve through Tuesday of the next week,
> then to Eugene, and back to the sF Bay Area/Berkeley around the 9th. I
> can meet with someone briefly at any point if there is interest.
>
>   please forward as appropriate
>   best regards from berkeley, CA
>     -Brian

Brian,

I am cc:ing this to the "visibility and promotion committee" who normally
tries to organize an OSGeo at conferences as is practical.  You can use
Michael Gerlek as a contact for VisCom <mpg at lizardtech.com>.

Hopefully we can have someone speak there on behalf of OSGeo.  I know of
several folks affiliated with OSGeo who have attended the digital earth
conference in the past, so I imagine it should be practical.

I appreciate your interest!

Best regards,