[Webcom] RE: [Viscom-dev] Corporate Identity

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 31 10:58:57 EST 2007

I understand the desire to use green, but I don't see the logic in
changing the header to green only to drop the colour logo and use a
white one? Hence the current contrasting colour.  Our logo is more
connected to us that is the green colour, is it not?

I'd rather make the header white and use our fullest colour logo to
keep it clean.  A few companies do it well:
http://www.novell.com/
http://www.redhat.com/
http://www.productdesignforums.com/
http://www.designforum.com/
etc..

I can change the header colour but we must be firm on the decision
because getting into changing it takes a bit of time - it's not just
changing a single colour number.  Gradient or no gradient?  I have to
're-round' the image corners, and do some other things to allow IE to
view it properly, etc.

Other GIMP gurus are welcome to mock it up and I'll help post it.

Tyler