[Viscom-dev] Some more logo/branding fodder

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 31 13:09:43 EST 2007

Are we too late for feedback on the presentation template?
The logo they use is high resolution/large size but shrunk to small
size on slide.  For some reason our logo is particularly prone to
looking very poor when not actually resampled to the desired image
size.  It looks 'blocky' - do you think they could fix that for us?

Tyler