[Viscom-dev] Project Flyer

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:15:41 EDT 2007

Hi Viscom,

we are thinking about translating the flyers to Italian language.

Do you plan to put the missing flyers (for the new incubated projects)
online? From below I understand that they already exist.

Furthermore, I would like to suggest to re-order thematically (seems
random currently) the flyers in the file with all flyers included.

Un saluto,
Markus

http://www.osgeo.org/
http://osgeo.org/grass