[Viscom-dev] De we have any presentations that give an overview of OSGeo?

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:22:31 EST 2007

Folks,

Do we have a presentation that provides an overview of OSGeo, its
projects, and how it can be leveraged by organisations? (check the
spelling! ;) )  I'm giving a talk about this in a couple of days and
thought I'd ask to see if there's something that's already been done.
If not, then I'll make one up.  The talk is 20 minutes long, just enough
time to cover each of the projects and the goals of OSGeo.

Thanks!
-Perry