[Viscom-dev] De we have any presentations that give an overview ofOSGeo?

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Mon Mar 5 15:42:52 EST 2007

Perry,

While not specifically on just OSGeo projects, I do have some presentations
that you could look at covering many of the projects, topics, and
motivations behind OSGeo work (from my viewpoint!).  You can find them as
well as some papers on my web site:

http://www.reprojected.com/geoblog/

Specifically, presentations:

http://www.reprojected.com/geoblog/presentations/

and papers:

http://www.reprojected.com/geoblog/academic-papers/

Feel free to send me any feedback on the content and I would love to see
what you come up with.

Hope some of this helps...

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at ecotrust.org