[Viscom-dev] Meeting tomorrow?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 11 00:06:51 EDT 2007

Hi all...
Sorry - I've been offline for the past week, helping at the MapServer
meeting in Brasilia.  There are some great things brewing (more
later).

> I would very much prefer to do the regular VisCom meetings via IRC only as it gives
> us automagic log and people can join more loosely coupled - all SOA I guess :-)
> Current date and time does not suit me at all - which is why I have not been attending
> regularly.

You (and Venka) must have the same problem with board meetings, eh?
When would be a better time?  Any suggestions - earlier or later?

> Additional conference calls to focus on special events (Where 2.0 preparation, etc.)
> are fine but the regular VisCom stuff is better done via email and IRC for traceability
> and broader participation.

I would be happy with this too for these reasons, plus when I am out
of my office and don't have phone plus internet handy, but might have
just internet.