[Viscom-dev] FOSS4G Postcard adverts available

Josh Livni josh at umbrellaconsulting.com
Thu May 24 18:06:51 EDT 2007

I'll ask Autodesk if they are willing to have a few postcards along with
a few of the base OSGeo fliers at Where 2.0  - I can also have a few on
hand for the BoF.  Since we don't have a booth there, I imagine I won't
need too many, but I can certainly hand off any extra's to someone else
afterwards for another conf, such as OSCon.

  -Josh