[Marketing] IRC Meeting

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 22 11:52:57 EST 2007

On 21-Nov-07, at 6:48 PM, venka.osgeo wrote:

> Perhaps, delaying future meetings by an hour
> could help Daniele and me to be up and
> awake at the IRC. 5am (JST) on a cold winter
> could be a little tough.

I can imagine!  It's just starting to get into winter here (-7C this
morning).

I think the only solution to the timezone problem would be to
regularly change the time.  I put a few of our locations into this
meeting planner - as you can see, someone from each timezone should
be sleeping no matter what hour we choose :)

Please review: http://tinyurl.com/2aqphl

Maybe each month we can advance the time by 7 to 9 hours - making it
land at the end of the "sleeping time" for only one locale (and late
evening and mid-day for the others).  I can live with that.