[Viscom-dev] FOSS4G booth

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 4 23:59:58 EDT 2007

On 4-Sep-07, at 6:45 PM, Dean C. Mikkelsen wrote:

> I prefer the second booth layout as it allows more people from the
> aisles to
> see the screen, and hence potentially more people will come by the
> booth.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the feedback.  I'm leaning toward the first one to help
reduce congestion.  Food and beverages will be at the back of the
room (which our booth will be facing) so having it open should still
draw lots of folks in.  It may very well be that we don't have
demonstrations on the screen too often either.

See you there?