[Viscom-dev] [Geotunis] Francophone Tradeshow in Tunis

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 5 19:22:58 EDT 2007

On 23-Aug-07, at 8:08 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:

> Do you think OSGeo could provide help with managing the financial
> issues, such as paying booth fees, helping to defray travel costs,
> etc.?  I will create an official wiki page soon like for the
> Geoevenement trade show as soon as I will get more information
> about the feasibility.
>
> I could give you a small and quick budget provisional if needed. We
> will get more information from UbiFrance in September (around the
> 5th).

Hi Yves,
Yes a provisional budget would be needed before we can discuss it any
further.  At this point you can request a certain amount to support
the show.  Then if this committee thinks it is a good idea, we will
make the request from the board to acquire the funds.  Eventually we
hope to have a budget for this group and plan ahead to support x
number of events like this.

Hope that helps,