[Viscom-dev] Press release for MapServer 5.0

Dean C. Mikkelsen dcmikkelsen at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 16:46:06 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

I've currently got a blog up and running about Open Source and Oil & Gas,
Mining, Forestry, etc. and when you have the press release ready, please let
me know as I'd like to publicize this major release of MapServer. MapServer
was how I first got introduced to Open Source development.

The blog is located at: http://berkaoui.blogspot.com and company information
is at http://www.terraetl.com

I look forward to using the latest version of MapServer.

I read over the Press Release and it looks good to me.

Cheers,
Dean