[Marketing] New meeting time suggested!

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Apr 7 04:59:38 EDT 2008

Hello,
to better accommodate Australia, Asia and Europe it was suggested to rotate meeting times. Please check whether this works for you:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#Regular_Meeting

Don't hesitate to protest! I would be very much in favor of a meeting schedule that lies in the daytime of the Toronto, Canada region due to having some active people there. But on the other hand we also try to get better contact to Asia with Daniele.

Timezones suck.

Maybe you just add to the agenda and we find out which time zone is best then. Please also prioritize by simply adding your own item of interest further to the top.

I have not been a good chair - if you look into the meeting protocols they are hardly maintained at all. But we are a small and low traffic committee anyway so I don't feel too bad about it. Still - if somebody feels like wanting to have more responsibility, please come forward.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl