[Marketing] New meeting time suggested!

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Apr 8 04:40:08 EDT 2008

Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> 11pm Thursday for me, I'm all over it...
>
> -mpg

Hehe,
finally I managed to confuse all.

For mpg its Thursday, for the rest of us its Friday and on the Wiki it says Wednesday. So what should we do?

I suggest keeping the timeanddate URL and changing the day to say Friday. Is that reasonable? It gives us two more days to think about what we do to the logos and the communication plan. First agenda item will be to appoint at time zone manager.
:-)

So now it is:
Seattle *	Thu 11:00 PM
Vancouver *	Thu 11:00 PM