[Marketing] FOSS4G in the Media

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 17 01:43:50 EDT 2008

I like the idea too.  To do this you basically need to create a
custom content type, like the news items.  I'm not sure where I've
documented this process, but it's not too onerous.  You give your
type a name, then you select/define what kinds of fields of info you
will store with the type.  You can also just choose predefined fields
(e.g. ones used in our news items) and go from there.

Here is a screencast of the process that might apply:
http://www.usingdrupal.com/node/4

Tyler