[Marketing] Swiss Geoscience Meeting 2008 - OSGeo support request

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 18 03:36:16 EDT 2008

Massimiliano Cannata wrote:
> Hi all,
> I added a page for the event in the wiki, as suggested from the
> Event_Management page.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SGM_2008
>
> Maxi

Maxi,
good to have you there, this is a belated +1 to go ahead. Please ask whatever you need from this list. We have lots of information from people here who operated OSGeo booths, be it in France, Germany, at the FOSS4G, Intergeo or Asia.

There is a set of official info OSGeo sheets (brochures, flyers) for each project. Events like yours are a good deadline for updating themso that we get come regularity in the process. OSGeo can help promoting it by adding it to the event calendar and making press releases.

Please keep this list up to date for anything you need. Maybe you can join our semi-regular Marketing meeting which is usually announced in advance here and report any issues or ask questions.

Best regards,
Arnulf.