[Marketing] FOSS4G Marketing and information for Press

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Apr 21 19:31:02 EDT 2008

On a related note, I edit a column on behalf of OSGeo for GeoConnexions
magazine dedicated to Open Source topics.  If someone was interested in
trying to come up with a column of material to indirectly promote the
conference, I'd be happy to work with them on that (and adjust our
publication schedule as needed, too).

Background info on the wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoConnexion_Column

-mpg