[Marketing] Meeting this week?

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Wed Dec 10 02:40:37 EST 2008

Hello,

I suggest to change the meetings with more time in advance.

I left the office at 19:00 local time, with meeting next day at 8:00 AM
(today). When I arrive at the meeting time I find that it's being
changed during my night time. It's not easy for me to make the meetings
at 8:00, because I am busy before 9:00, I need to make some
arrangements, so late changes are an inconvenience for me

I'm sorry but I can't make the meeting tomorrow. I'll read the logs.

Hope more people can make it.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos