[Marketing] Meeting this week?

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Wed Dec 10 12:25:05 EST 2008

Hi Tyler,

I should have noticed that I was going to make it. The only inconvenience is that it will be impossible for me to make it tomorrow.

For me any other time slot is more suitable, even during my night-time. But that's just for *me*, and we are a group around the globe. We must think in the biggest probability.

I'll read the log.

Thanks for the mail Tyler.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos