[Marketing] just some thoughts

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Dec 10 23:11:39 EST 2008

Good points.  You're not wrong, I'm just right in a better way than you are :-)

> especially when there are much more fruitful areas to focus

OK, so, without loss of generality, let's go back to the question of a week or so ago: what are we trying to accomplish here?  That is, let us all ask ourselves to consider spelling out 2 or 3 measurable goals which, if met, would be "fruitful"?

-mpg