[Marketing] Case studies

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 11 13:54:38 EST 2008

We talked a bit about case studies last night and how we might be
able to tackle getting some more done in a 1-2 page fashion.  This
morning I had some from Ingres about their open source databases.
These refer to open source as a business solution.  I also did a
quick search for some examples online from Autodesk about MapGuide.
Not specifically an open source message but they are good inspiration
and touch on geospatial topics.

Anyone else have glowing examples of inspiring case studies?

Tyler

http://www.ingres.com/customers/case-studies.php
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?
siteID=452932&id=9120171&linkID=10428138