[Marketing] Marketing Meeting

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Feb 6 11:04:11 EST 2008

Hey,
this is not exactly the best time to call for a meeting but I will be on IRC around 11pm my time (10pm UTC) to discuss the marketing relevant issues for the SPD. This is informal only.

The next *regular* meeting has been scheduled for next week:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing#Regular_Meeting

As we will be discussing the SPD in the board meeting this Friday I suggest that Marketing make up her mind to potentially be able to propose something useful (hence the short notice for today).

Check these links:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SPD
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Talk:Service_Provider_Directory
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SPD_Prioritization

...and a mail by Frank Warmerdam and Jo Walsh who also ha some ideas. You can find more in the IRC but its messy to find the right places.

Best regards,
Arnulf.
--
Arnulf Benno Christl