[Marketing] Marketing Meeting

Arnulf Christl (WhereGroup) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 12 16:01:40 EST 2008

On Tue, February 12, 2008 07:34, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Arnulf,
> Meeting was for today?
>

> I plan to be on IRC #osgeo at 20:15 today in Sydney, but might be called
> off to an important phone call, so I apologize in advance if I'm not
> around.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month
> =2&day=12&hour=9&min=15&sec=0&p1=37&p2=240&p3=179

Cameron,
the meeting was planned for the 13th. Unfortunately I cannot attend
because a colleague dropped out sick. So for this meeting we should
probably stick to what it says in the Wiki, I will try to be in IRC at
that time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=13&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

For you this seems to be 9:00 in the morning.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

With best regards,
Arnulf Christl