[Marketing] Marketing meeting

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 22 11:28:40 EDT 2008

Hi,
holidays are on, peopel are off. Can we still muster enough interest to have a Marketing meeting tomorrow?

I will be off throughout August so this or next week is the last chance that I will chair a meeting, is anybody else interested in taking this on. Beware, you will probably do a lot better and stick with the job. :-)

Cameron,
I wrote a lengthy mail to your questions but it got lost in an ISP confusion on our end. But I added some more from the document to the Wiki where you were asking for an [Image:] - it was just a bulleted table.

Funding for the communication plan has been taken from last years Marketing budget - which is when this whole thing started and we managed to drag our feet for almost half year - but now we finally have something.

Best regards,
Arnulf