[Marketing] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSCON and OSGeo

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Jul 25 20:37:02 EDT 2008

All done!

Brian did a great job covering the booth a lot and answering questions
knowledgeably and cheerfully.

We both talked to press folks who were interested in the geospatial
stuff. I updated the wiki today.

There is renewed interest in a local OSGEO chapter, I think I have a
host for it, Opensourcery, which I think will be a more fun/casual place
to host than the meetings we used to have at PSU (2005?). I'll be
talking to Brian Jamison more about it in the next few weeks...

Let me know where to send the banner and table skirt!
Cheers,
Percy

--
David Percy