[Marketing] No Marketing meeting today / distribute updated Logo

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Jul 30 09:48:02 EDT 2008

All,
we will not have a Marketing meeting today as too many are away.

I will schedule the next meeting for next week and give the time zones a spin to suit Australia and Asia better. Feel free to make suggestions.

In the meantime we might be able to schedule the introduction of the updated OSGeo logo - if we receive the final version and color codes we might be able to do the swap this weekend. I will notify here once we have all that we need in place.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl