[Marketing] Next IRC Meeting

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed May 14 12:26:07 EDT 2008

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
> Can we make it happen next week (did not get around to this week, sorry
> about that)?
>
> Pls. suggest a time and date: If I don't hear anything until the weekend
> I'll make up something along our last proposed time zone shift method.
>
> Best regards,

/me looks around.
Hello All.
Nobody here?
/me remembers that she forgot to post the meeting time and date...

No pressing issues, nothing done either, so I suggest to have our regular meeting next week 21. Mai 1500 UTC on IRC. Several things are overdue so lets see to finally make it happen next week.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl