[Marketing] Next meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:41:16 EST 2008

Sorry,
I can't make the next meeting either, (I'll be presenting an Open Source
workshop).

Should we postpone the meeting by one week?

My action out of the last meeting was to propose an exhibition pack,
which I've written up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Exhibition_Pack

I'm keen to get feedback on this. Am I missing anything?
Tyler, you mentioned that you knew of potential suppliers. It would be
good if you could identify these, and even better if we can get some
quotes, so that we can work out how many conferences we can support
based upon our budget (or how much more money we need to ask for).